Do you have questions about schools, enrollment, accreditation, or something else? Brows the list of commonly asked questions below. You'll find answers to your questions about WAY American School.
- What is WAY American School?
- How did WAY American School start?
- What level of English do I need to attend WAY American School?
- How do I enroll my child?
- Is WAY American School accredited?
- Who are the WAY American School teachers?
- How long does it take to graduate from WAY American School?
- Do you have graduation ceremonies?
- Will WAY American School help me get into an American university?
Parents interested in enrolling in WAY American School should contact their school staff to fill out an Interest for Enrollment form and schedule a time for the student’s entrance exam.
To be admitted and enrolled in the program, students must receive a passing grade on their entrance exam. After a student has received an official notification that they have been admitted into the program, parents will be asked to fill out enrollment documents. Upon completion of the enrollment documents, a class schedule will be given to parents and student prior to the first day of class.
WAY American School is a Cognia (formerly AdvancEd) accredited organization, meeting their high standards of education.
Cognia represents 34,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 73 countries worldwide. Cognia is the world leader in providing improvement and accreditation services to education providers of all types in their pursuit of excellence in serving students.
WAY American School students graduate with an American High School Diploma, accredited by Cognia (formerly AdvancEd). The Cognia accreditation is respected and recognized across the world's higher education institutions.
For students who intend to pursue higher education in the United States, the American High School Diploma often results in advanced standing and other admissions benefits.