WAY American School is excited to announce a partnership with Bright Scholar, allowing Chinese students to earn an American High School Diploma through WAY American School, which offer:
- U.S. Certified Teacher - Students work in English with certified U.S. teachers in person and online
- HERO - Students and parents can use HERO to access the curriculum and grading online
- Project-Based Learning - Students learn through real-world situations that help them develop 21st-century skills.
Jurong Country Garden SchoolAddress: No2, Qiuzhi Road, Economic Development Zone, Jurong City, Jiangsu Province.
- What is WAY American School?
- When does school start?
- What level of English do I need to attend WAY American School?
- How do I enroll my child?
- Is WAY American School accredited?
- Who are the WAY American School teachers?
- How long does it take to graduate from WAY American School?
WAY American School offers an American High School diploma to high school students in Brazil and China. We offer an innovative approach to education using modern technology and project-based learning in alignment with U.S. national content standards.
WAY American School was founded in 2011 and now serves students in partnership with top international private schools across Brazil and China.
Parents interested in enrolling in WAY American School should contact their Bright Scholar school staff. Families will fill out an Interest for Enrollment form and schedule a time for the student’s entrance exam.
To be admitted and enrolled in the program, students must receive a passing grade of intermediate level on their entrance exam. After a student has received an official notification that they have been admitted into the program, parents will be asked to fill out enrollment documents. Upon completion of the enrollment documents, a class schedule will be given to parents and student prior to the first day of class.
WAY American School is an Cognia (formerly AdvancEd) accredited organization, meeting their high standards of education.
Cognia represents 34,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 65 countries worldwide. Cognia is the world leader in providing improvement and accreditation services to education providers of all types in their pursuit of excellence in serving students.