WAY American School is excited to announce a partnership with Bright Scholar. Coming soon in the 2018 - 2019 school year, students in select Bright Scholar schools can earn a American High School Diploma through WAY American School.
Here are some key features of our schools:
- American High School Diploma - Students earn an accredited American high school diploma recognized in 73 countries
- Taught In English - All classes are taught in English
- Social Studies & English - Students focus on Social Studies and English Language Arts courses. Other courses may be transferred from their private school
- Small class sizes - In-person classes average 15 - 20 students
- U.S. Certified Teacher - Students work with certified U.S. teachers in person and online
Country Garden Silver Beach SchoolAddress：Silver Beach School, Renshan Town, Huidong County, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province.
Jurong Country Garden SchoolAddress: No2, Qiuzhi Road, Economic Development Zone, Jurong City, Jiangsu Province.
- What is WAY American School?
- When does school start?
- What level of English do I need to attend WAY American School?
- How do I enroll my child?
- Is WAY American School accredited?
- Who are the WAY American School teachers?
- How long does it take to graduate from WAY American School?
WAY American School offers an American High School diploma to high school students in Brazil and China. We offer an innovative approach to education using modern technology and project-based learning in alignment with U.S. national content standards.
WAY American School was founded in 2011 and now serves students in partnership with top international private schools across Brazil and China.
Parents interested in enrolling in WAY American School should contact their Bright Scholar school staff. Families will fill out an Interest for Enrollment form and schedule a time for the student’s entrance exam.
To be admitted and enrolled in the program, students must receive a passing grade of intermediate level on their entrance exam. After a student has received an official notification that they have been admitted into the program, parents will be asked to fill out enrollment documents. Upon completion of the enrollment documents, a class schedule will be given to parents and student prior to the first day of class.
WAY American School is an AdvancEd accredited organization, meeting their high standards of education.
AdvancEd represents 34,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in 65 countries worldwide. AdvancED is the world leader in providing improvement and accreditation services to education providers of all types in their pursuit of excellence in serving students.