A WAY American School está com uma vaga aberta para High School Instructor - Instrutor de programa de Ensino Médio Americano.
Um instrutor do ensino médio facilita a experiência de aprendizagem e o ambiente educacional para os alunos do 9º ano ao 3º ano do ensino médio e é responsável pelo planejamento e tempo de instrução no currículo da WAY American School. Um instrutor colabora e coordena o professor americano on-line para criar uma experiência e um ambiente de aprendizado aprimorados para os alunos que dentro da metodologia de aprendizado baseado em projetos; Fornece aos pais, parceiros e alunos informações sobre progresso acadêmico, comportamento e outros; Estabelece e mantém a comunicação para entendimento mútuo, cooperação e sucesso das partes interessadas.
Veja abaixo a descrição completa da vaga em inglês:
A High School Instructor facilitates the learning experience and environment for students from 9th to 12th grade and is responsible for the planning and instructional time within WAY American School's curriculum. An instructor collaborates and coordinates with the Online Lab Expert to create an enhancing learning experience and environment for students applying project-based learning methodology; Provides parents, partners, and students with information on academic progress, behavior, and others; Establishes and maintains communication for mutual understanding, cooperation, and stakeholders’ success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver quality instruction present or online,
- Plan instruction in collaboration with the Online Lab Expert,
- Facilitate students’ learning in a PBL approach,
- Facilitate English acquisition,
- Develop customized teaching strategies for instruction delivery,
- Keep track of data and reports on students progress to ensure students progress success,
- Assist students, parents and any other stakeholder individually when needed,
- Be responsible for having all resources and technology ready for the class
- Monitor students performance in class and attendance,
- Monitor students quality of work and uploads focused on their progress,
- Maintain required data on individual student progress
- Keep adequate communication flow with all stakeholders following institutional policies,
- Represent the WAY American School program in person any time it is needed reflecting ownership and accountability for the client.
- Undergraduate course in education. preferably English language or social sciences,
- Teaching experience in K-12,
- English as a second language teaching,
- Living in the US or any English speaking country,
- Experience with technology in education.
- Specific Skills: Fluency and proficiency in English in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Certification in English language proficiency,
- Kind and respectful, open-minded and empathetic, mindful and patient, dynamic and proactive, Sociable and Flexible, Dedicated and accountable. Creative and passionate about education.
- Observe Interpersonal relationships and legal requirements and policies of the partner school and children's rights.
- Observe WAY American School's employee handbook for general policies.